COVID-19 Day Use Protocols FAQ
Beginning March 14, Park hours will be 8:00AM – 7:00PM
Monday – Thursday and 6:00AM – 7:00PM Friday – Sunday.
WALK-IN GATES are open at 7:00 AM
WALK-IN GATE ACCESS
Walk-in access is available at the front entrance of the Park and Lake 5 walk in gate. Lake 5 walk-in gate entrance includes dog walking and bikes. Please limit your exercise to 2 hrs. Please proceed to the right (north) to avoid construction.
All persons two years old or older must have possession of a face covering when they are within six feet of another person who is not a member of their family or household. Persons with a medical condition that prevents wearing a face-covering shall be exempt from this requirement.
Gatherings with three households or fewer are permitted. Guests who do not live in the same household must remain six feet apart.
Fishing is allowed if anglers keep a 6 ft. social distance between themselves and other guests. Fishing permits will be sold at the Gatehouse or by outside Park Staff.
All activities with physical distancing are allowed, including bike riding, fishing, roller-skating, & walking. There is walk-in access allowed at the Park entrance and Lake 5 walk-in gate, this includes dog walking and bikes. Please proceed to the right (north) to avoid construction. If entering the Park through main entrance, you must drive.
PLAYGROUNDS ARE OPEN
The following amenities are CLOSED:
- The General Store (due to construction)
- Gatehouse Walk-in Gate
- Horseshoe pits
- Drinking fountains are unavailable
- Critical Infrastructure – open
- Limited Services – open
- Outdoor Playground & Recreational Facilities -open
- Hair Salons & Barbershops – open
- Retail – 50% indoor
- Shopping Centers – 50% indoor w/ food courts at 25% capacity
- Personal Care Services – open
- Restaurants – 25% indoor
- Wineries – outdoor only
- Breweries & Distilleries – outdoor only
- Bars – closed
- Family Entertainment Centers – outdoor only
- Hotels & Lodging – open
- Cardrooms, Satellite Wagering – outdoor only
- Offices – remote
- Professional Sports – April 1, open with 20% audience, in-state visitors only
- Live Audience Sports – April 1, open with 20% audience, in-state visitors only
- Amusement Parks – 15% capacity
- Places of Worship – 25% indoor
- Movie Theaters – 25% capacity
- Museums – 25% capacity
- Zoos/Aquariums – 25% capacity
- K-12 Schools – distance learning if not already open for in-person instruction