Ladies at the Lake Fall Market was created to promote women in business as well as serve as a fun way to kick-off the holiday shopping season. A variety of vendors will be uniquely selected to sell hand crafted pieces and other merchandise that will appeal to everyone in attendance.
• The event is on Saturday, October 14, 2023 from 10:00AM-3:00PM. It is a rain or shine event.
• The vendor fee is $100. This fee is non-refundable, unless the event is cancelled by Santee Lakes Recreation Preserve Staff.
The fee includes:
o (1) Vendor Parking Pass - $7
o (1) City of Santee Special Event Permit - $10 (All vendors must have a permit)
o (1) 10x10 booth space (vendor provides canopy, table, and chairs)
o Promotional package including: Social media promotions to over 47,000 followers, signage, press releases and partner website advertising.
• Canopies are required, weights for canopy legs are recommended. A limited number of canopies are available to rent for $75.
• A limited number of booths are available with electricity. Electricity fee is $25. These booth locations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Please indicate that you would like electric on the application.
Electricity: YOU NEED to PROVIDE a 25 foot 12 gauge minimum extension cord with ground. You will be provided with one dedicated 120 volt outlet. All electrical components are subject to inspection and must meet all national and local electrical codes.
• Read the application forms carefully, and return the completed forms via email at email@example.com or web portal by July 7, 2023. Include a photo of your products.
If vendor does not hold a business license and sells occasionally, please fill out the BOE-410 form in the application. Section 6015 sellers will also fill out the BOE-410 form.
Vendors will be chosen by committee, to offer a variety of unique goods and services.
Completed vendor applications for “like retailers” will be date-stamped and selected on a first-come, first-served basis (I.e.: Avon, Color Street, Scentsy, etc. aka Section 6015 seller).
Vendors selected by committee will be notified via email by July 21, 2023 or soon thereafter. Payment instructions will be included at this time.
NEW for 2023:
Vendors have the option to be placed beneath the Lake 1 Gazebo. The fees for these spots are $150 and $175 with electricity. There are 12 spots available, no canopy needed. These spots are first come, first served.
Do not send payment at this time. If anyone solicits payment from you it is not Santee Lakes. We will send a secure payment link in an email from Santee Lakes once you are selected.
We are looking forward to this event that has become a community favorite! If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Vendors need to fill out the following permit. You can find the City of Santee Special Event Permit below the LATL Application button you clicked to access this application. You can download to your computer, fill out and upload here. A photo is acceptable.
Accepted file types: xdoc, pdf, jpg, png, Max. file size: 256 MB, Max. files: 2.
Drop files here or