There are 7 playgrounds to choose from, including a Sprayground!
- Boulder Adventure Course is located on an island in Lake 5 connected by a bridge.
- The Sprayground is at Lake 1 for those hot summer days.
- You will find the Tot Lot near the General Store for those small explorers.
- The Mega Tower is at Lake 1 for the more adventurous.
- There is a great playground located at the north end of Lake 5.
- The Campground Playground is located directly across from the Clubhouse.
- Kiwanis Club playground for children with disabilities is between Lakes 3 and 4 and is covered with a shade structure, thanks to The American Melanoma Foundation and Santee Santas.
You can find important information about protecting yourself from the sun and a fun kid friendly game at the following links:
FAQs About Sun Safety Action Steps For Sun Protection Gigi’s Sun Care Games for Kids
Effective November 18, 2022, the Sprayground will be closed until January 1, 2023.
Ages for the Sprayground are 13 years and under. Prices for a wristband is $3 on weekdays and $5 on weekends. Please wear sun protection at all times. Swim footwear is recommended. Please take a look at the Sprayground Rules.