There are 7 playgrounds to choose from, including a Sprayground!
- Boulder Adventure Course is located on an island in Lake 5 connected by a bridge.
- The Sprayground is at Lake 1 for those hot summer days.
- You will find the Tot Lot near the General Store for those small explorers.
- The Mega Tower is at Lake 1 for the more adventurous.
- There is a great playground located at the north end of Lake 5.
- The Campground Playground is located directly across from the Clubhouse.
- Kiwanis Club playground for children with disabilities is between Lakes 3 and 4 and is covered with a shade structure, thanks to The American Melanoma Foundation and Santee Santas.
March | Weekends only 10:00AM-5:00PM
April through September | Daily 10:00AM-6:30PM
October | Weekends only 10:00AM-5:00PM
November through February | Closed
The Sprayground will be closed on days with inclement weather.
You can find important information about protecting yourself from the sun and a fun kid friendly game at the following links:
Ages for the Sprayground are 13 years and under. Prices for a wristband is $3 on weekdays and $5 on weekends. Please wear sun protection at all times. Swim footwear is recommended. Please take a look at the Sprayground Rules.