Hours subject to change
Updated May 18, 2020
The Park will be open for Memorial Day,
Monday May 25 from 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
The parking fee is $6.
TEMPORARY PARK HOURS AS OF MAY 18, 2020:
The Park will be open from 8:00AM – 5:00PM Monday – Thursday, and
6:00AM – 5:00PM Friday – Sunday until further notice. Please disregard seasonal hours.
November (Daylight Savings weekend)– February
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Friday – Sunday: 6:00AM to 5:00PM
THE PARK IS CLOSED THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS DAY
March (Daylight Savings weekend) – September
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00AM to 7:00PM
- Friday – Sunday: 6:00AM to 7:00PM
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00AM to 6:00PM
- Friday – Sunday: 6:00AM to 6:00PM
FEDERALLY RECOGNIZED HOLIDAY HOURS ARE THE SAME AS FRIDAY THROUGH SUNDAY HOURS OF THE CORRESPONDING MONTH.
Just a reminder, pets are not allowed in day use portion of the Park.
THE GENERAL STORE IS CLOSED AT THIS TIME.
- Weekdays: $4/vehicle
- Weekends/Holidays: $6/vehicle
- Annual Parking Pass
- $75 single user (1 pass)
- $125 dual household users (2 passes)
*Fees are subject to change based on Peak Demand dates.
- Special Events: $10/vehicle
- Sprayground Wristband:
- $2/child weekdays
- $3/child weekends
There are no pets allowed in the day use area of the Park. There is a pet walk on the east side of Lake 5 and around Lake 6.
Our dump station is free for registered campers and RV storage customers. The fee for outside guests is $25. The dump station is open during Park hours only.