Hours subject to change
November (Daylight Savings weekend)– February
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Friday – Sunday: 6:00AM to 5:00PM
THE PARK IS CLOSED THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS DAY
March (Daylight Savings weekend) – September
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00AM to 7:00PM
- Friday – Sunday: 6:00AM to 7:00PM
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00AM to 6:00PM
- Friday – Sunday: 6:00AM to 6:00PM
FEDERALLY RECOGNIZED HOLIDAY HOURS ARE THE SAME AS FRIDAY THROUGH SUNDAY HOURS OF THE CORRESPONDING MONTH.
Just a reminder, pets are not allowed in day use portion of the Park.
General Store Hours:
- 9:00AM-5:00PM Everyday
- 9:00AM-6:30PM Friday – Sunday (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
THE PARK IS CLOSED THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS DAY.
- Weekdays: $4/vehicle
- Weekends/Holidays: $6/vehicle
- Annual Parking Pass
- $75 single user (1 pass)
- $125 dual household users (2 passes)
*Fees are subject to change based on Peak Demand dates.
- Special Events: $10/vehicle
- Sprayground Wristband:
- $2/child weekdays
- $3/child weekends
There are no pets allowed in the day use area of the Park. There is a pet walk on the east side of Lake 5 and around Lake 6.